Transcripts are confidential records and must be ordered by the student whose record is being requested. Your Privacy is important to us. Your transcript is confidential; it is a document that requires your signature to be released. To ensure security and privacy, requests will not be accepted over the telephone or via email. To request a transcript, please print the transcript request form, complete it, sign it, and either email, fax, mail or deliver it to our office along with a $10 processing fee.
- Download the Transcript Request Form
- Cost – $10
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax Number – 403-282-3084
- Mailing Address:
Alberta Bible College 635 Northmount Dr. NW Calgary, AB T2K 3J6 Attention: Main Office
Your signature authorizes the release of your transcript and ensures your academic records are not released without your approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of payment are accepted? Payment can be made by cash, personal cheque, money order, VISA, or MasterCard. Please contact the finance office at 403.282.2994 or 1.877.542.9492 Ext. 221.
- What happens if there is a “hold” on my records? Your transcripts will not be released if you have a “hold” on your records. Holds must be cleared through the main office and transcripts can only be released after they have been cleared.
- Why can’t I order a transcript by phone or by email? In accordance with ABC policy, your signature is required for release of your academic transcript.
- Can I have a transcript downloaded or sent electronically? An unofficial transcript can be viewed by logging on to your Populi account. If you do not have your login information, please contact the Registrar. Official transcripts are not provided electronically.